18 Jan 2016
What if you had to decide what to do with the rest of your life TODAY?
Yeah, it’s a confusing thought isn’t it?
It can make you feel a bit rough.
But that’s not unusual.
It’s fairly common to feel unsure about what you want to do down the track, or if you’re making the right decision.
It’s normal to be a bit scared.
But you know what’s even scarier than not knowing?
That’s the scariest thing of all.
When in doubt, it’s best to seek inspiration from those who’ve been there and done that.
So, we’ve pulled together a few simple, but powerful quotes to help get you motivated to take the next step with your education.
1. It all starts with education.
2. Education today prepares you for the challenges of tomorrow.
3. Regret is a lazy form of anger. Don’t go there.
4. Make the most of the time that you have. Life is, after all, finite.
5. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams. You owe it to yourself.
6. Love yourself, no matter which directions you take.
7. Trying is the first step on the path to success.
This goat is inspiration. If he can make this happen in a wheelchair, there’s no reason why you can’t find a way to Make Great Happen.
That’s all guys. Do your thing.